11 ingilizce soruya cevap oluşturabilirmisiniz, What is your favourite school lesson?

1. What is your favourite school lesson?
  2. What do you think about English lesson?
  3. What are your daily routines?
  4. How often do you do homework / do revision?
  5. Do you plan your day? Why / Why not?
  6. How can you manage your time better?
  7. What are your plans on Saturday?
  8. Do you know Seyit Onbaşı? What can you say about him?
  9. What are our traditions?
  10. How did we use to communicate in the past?
  11. What games did you use to play when you were a child?
  1. My favorite school lesson is mathematics. I enjoy solving complex problems and finding logical solutions. Mathematics challenges my critical thinking skills and helps me develop a strong analytical mindset.

2. I think English is a crucial subject for communication in today’s globalized world. It enables us to connect with people from different cultures and backgrounds. English lessons help us improve our language skills, expand our vocabulary, and enhance our ability to express ourselves effectively.

3. My daily routines vary depending on my schedule, but some common activities include waking up early, exercising or meditating, having a healthy breakfast, attending classes or working on projects, taking short breaks to recharge, studying or completing assignments, spending time with family or friends, engaging in hobbies or personal interests, and relaxing before going to bed.

4. I believe in the importance of regular practice and revision, so I try to do homework and revision on a daily basis. It helps me reinforce what I have learned, identify areas that need improvement, and retain information in my long-term memory. However, the frequency may vary depending on the workload and deadlines.

5. Yes, I do plan my day. Planning helps me stay organized, prioritize tasks, and allocate time efficiently. It allows me to set goals, manage my time effectively, and ensure that I can accomplish all the necessary tasks and responsibilities. By planning, I can also create a balance between work, study, leisure, and personal time.

6. To manage time better, I follow a few strategies. Firstly, I make a to-do list and set clear priorities. Secondly, I break down tasks into smaller, manageable chunks. Thirdly, I minimize distractions and allocate specific time blocks for each task. Fourthly, I practice time-boxing, where I set strict deadlines for completing individual tasks. Finally, I regularly evaluate my progress and make adjustments if needed.

7. On Saturdays, my plans may vary. Sometimes I use it as a day to relax and recharge, spending time with friends or family, engaging in hobbies or leisure activities, or exploring new places. Other times, I may have work or study-related commitments that require my attention. It depends on my personal priorities and current circumstances.

8. Yes, I am familiar with Seyit Onbaşı. He was a Turkish soldier known for his extraordinary strength and heroism during the Battle of Gallipoli in World War I. Seyit Onbaşı became famous for carrying heavy artillery shells on his back, demonstrating remarkable physical endurance and bravery. His story exemplifies the courage and resilience of Turkish soldiers during the war.

9. Our traditions represent the cultural heritage and values of our society. They include customs, rituals, celebrations, and practices that have been passed down through generations. These traditions can vary depending on our region, religion, ethnicity, or family background. They play a significant role in fostering a sense of identity, preserving our history, and promoting social cohesion.

10. In the past, people used various methods to communicate before the advent of modern technology. This included face-to-face conversations, letter writing, telegrams, landline telephones, and fax machines. People relied on these means to convey messages, share information, and maintain social connections. The communication landscape has significantly evolved with the advancement of technology, leading to the widespread use of instant messaging, emails, video calls, and social media platforms.

11. When I was a child, I used to play various games. Some of my favorites were hide and seek, tag, hopscotch, jump rope, board games, and role-playing games. These games allowed me to have fun, socialize with friends, and develop important skills such as teamwork, problem-solving, and creativity. Playing these games also gave me the opportunity to explore my imagination and engage in healthy physical activities.

TERİMLER:

Time-boxing: A time-management technique where specific time slots are allocated for completing individual tasks to enhance focus and productivity.